Do you want to join a forward-thinking company? Why not be part of an expanding company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since its inception in 2005? If so, Seven Logistics is just the company that you have been looking for.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time Traffic Operator to join our busy Operations team.
This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday on a shift rotation basis to cover the core daily hours. Following completion of successful training, you will be required to join the Saturday shift rota and provide holiday cover. Occasional travel to other depots may be required.
If you are a vibrant and driven individual, with experience in traffic operating duties then we want to hear from you. Be part of a team where no day at work is dull.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning work from Felixstowe and London Gateway on allocated traffic sheet
- Managing allocated trucks and ensuring revenues and service levels are met
- Managing drivers and ensuring communication and relationships are kept up to high levels
- Ensure all current day issues are managed and resolved efficiently
- Booking and ensuring VBS are booked correctly
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Essential previous Traffic Operating experience
- Ability to maintain a high level of traffic planning under pressure
- Knowledge of Truckcom preferred
- Understanding of port and vbs systems
- Minimum 2 years experience in container haulage industry
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good people and team building skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good Team player
- A driven, confident and motivated individual
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable IT skills
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service, up to 25 days
- Life assurance
- Free 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Free health & wellbeing subscription
- Sister companies to provide more opportunities for progression
Make 2022 come and be a part of Team Seven
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Seven is working in line with current government guidance in relation to covid-19 and taking all precautionary measures to ensure our staff and visitors are safe. Guidance will be provided on your arrival.
- traffic operating: 2 years (required)
Apply Online Today!
Just Fill Out The Form Below
Need more information? Speak to the team...
Our team of experts can provide you with a bespoke quote to meet your requirements
Get in touch anytime, we are here to help!
Pacific Ocean off Ocean Boulevard
Cracknore IND EST,
1000 Ashley Industrial Estate,